And so many things to do.
Not least of which is the Blogger's Choice Bundle challenge!
Select 12 patterns and 3 solids to make your own 'Blogger's Choice' bundle, as though you were a famous blogger!
I've been extremely random in my choices: I started with three solids I liked and then picked fabrics to match from anywhere and everywhere.
Running from top left-hand corner:
1. Power Pop: Freesia Posies (Free Spirit)
2. Kona: Royal (Robert Kaufman)
3. Fanciful Flight: Aqua & Pearl Fun Flowers (Hoffman Fabrics)
4. Impressions: Blue Roscoe (Free Spirit)
5. Fanciful Flight: Buttercup & Pearl Fun Flowers (Hoffman Fabrics)
6. Crazy Daisy: Pink With Orange Crazy Daisy (Benartex)
7. Crazy Daisy: Yellow Tile (Benartex)
8. Nature Elements: Sweet Mango (Art Gallery)
9. Sunny Happy Skies: Yellow Festive Stripe (Riley Blake)
10. Taza: Yellow Lisa (Free Spirit)
11. Kona: Slate (Robert Kaufman)
12. Kona: Pomegranate (Robert Kaufman)
13. Happy Mochi Yum, Blueberry Fiji (Lecien)
14. So Sophie, Purple Tapestry (Riley Blake)
15. Impressions, Purple Roscoe (Free Spirit)
I like the look of it, which is sunshiney bright, and cheerful - a fabric selection for a quilt that can be spread on the lawn on a spring or summer's day, and on which you can settle down with a good book!