Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday: the one without words (nearly)


WIPs

Getting bigger! #epicmillefioriquilt

Friday 14th August

Fabric pull for the next project: deadline in a fortnight...

Gingham is not usually my thing. And yet now I wish I'd ordered two rolls instead of just one....

old handsewing project

Packing

The packing has begun! This is the box of Heather Ross and Kona yardage...

That's a lot of Kate Spain and I have a feeling more may be squirrelled away somewhere...

Aussie Handmade Birthday Club!

Aussie Handmade Birthday Club #3

Aussie Handmade Birthday Club #3

1 comment:

  1. The first quilt wip looks absolutely stunning so far!!!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!