Tuesday, January 13, 2015

baby quilt project

In the spirit of Must Make 2015:

A commission by a friend to make a baby quilt. I know better than to do these, the outlay of time and effort isn't really worth the income. But once in a blue moon, it's good to do.

Request:

Greens and white. The baby room is cool as a cucumber green with white furniture. I'll send you a pick tomorrow. I would like the quilt to match the room but still stand out. Solid colour patches. Although a single repeated pattern patch throughout looks cool.

Fabric pull:

Fabric pull for baby quilt.

Fabric pull with cat:

Well, I sure hope the recipient isn't allergic to #cats... #catsofinstagram

Layout:

Baby quilt.

Completed...oh, wait, no, oopsie!:

Baby quilt

Completed Top:

Baby quilt

Still to do: backing, batting, quilting, binding - my least-favourite parts of making a quilt! *sigh*

3 comments:

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!