Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday: the one riding the rails

Not really that much to show ‘in progress’ this week.

Two finishes:

3:10 to Mendocino

I did a full post on the making of The 3:10 to Mendocino earlier today.

And done! Wondering if it needs a border...  #310tomendocino #yumaqal #yumaquilt #mendocinomermaids

1-Hour Halloween Basket

A gift for a Halloween swap which I need to get out ASAP!

...and to top it all off an #hourbasket (pattern by @kelbysews) for a Halloween swap! 😀

Spring Garden (Kate Spain Honey Honey)

Finished the quilting – need to do the binding!

upload

Mini Swarm By Sel

Did the standard fiery curls FMQ on this, need to do some hand-quilting in the middle (when I get the right floss) and bind it.

No Progress
-Meadow
-Passacaglia
-100 Days Project
-Quilt Uberfest: one of the cats peed on some of the squares I had sitting around waiting to be turned into nine-patches, so it’s back to the cutting board…

Status

Lots of bits and pieces projects to get done in the next week – things that have been lingering for far too long.

- Birthday block swap from 2012
- Supernova Friendship Block Swap

1 comment:

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!