But this is what I did in February; it's not much, there were health issues at play. March is looking up, however, and I completed this last night.
I've had this one cut up in pieces for two years, but didn't start it until the February Super Sew-In with the Sydney Mod Squad.
It actually came together pretty fast at first. Chain-piecing FTW!
But then there were health issues, and trimming, and heatwaves, and cats...
It wasn't until Saturday night that I felt like picking it up again.
But once I got it started, it was easier to keep going, and I sewed and ironed the last rows together last night.
The pattern is from Camille Roskelley's "Simplify", and the fabric is Basic Grey's "Hello Luscious". It's a pretty quilt, but it doesn't speak to me the way quilts like "Swarm" and "Intulawoven" do.
Next up, I have to plan for the Sydney Quilt Show 2016. There's a design plan, but I guess we'll see about whether it's doable...