Saturday, January 4, 2020

2020 sewing plans

I have been terrible with sewing for the last year, in spite of having quite a lot of time available because I've been out of work.

This is partly because I've drifted away from my regular quilting group people, and partly because I've been focused on my writing and my garden instead. I've been making very few things, and what I did was mostly finish off UFOs. And I haven't been very successful at that.

This year, however, I at least have to:
  • make my mother a laptop sleeve
  • make my sister 2 dresses
  • finish 9 quilt tops for the cousins in time for Christmas
  • quilt a bunch of quilts that are just lying around
  • finish a couple of UFOs at the least
Exactly how I'm going to do all this, I don't know. There aren't enough hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!