Wednesday, February 15, 2023

wip wednesday: the one with the spares

So this quilt - if quilt it is - is either going to be called The Harry or The Backing.
The backing

It's made up of leftover blocks from a dozen quilts and more over the last ten years. If you go back through my quilts of 2012-2014, you'l more than likely see a few designs that match the blocks in the quilt.

The thing that I don't know: Is it a backing? Or is it a quilt?

What are your thoughts, both on the name, and on whether or not it's a quilt?

1 comment:

  1. I've made several quilts from orphan blocks and donated them as comforter tops. I'm working on one right now but it may end up being quilted then donated. It would make an interesting quilt back though. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!