Thursday, September 20, 2012

instagrams!

The week in Instagrams:

Kona colour matching!

Lunch breaks at work: juxtaposition.

Warm on a crisp spring morning.

Dawn at writers retreat. So lovely.

Cut and uncut. The Terrain Challenge!

Terrain challenge: cut strips

Sunday night church

Terrain challenge: sewn strips

Browned butter cake: 2 cups of sugar went into this!!

Wall of WIP

Cure for post lunch snoozies: come outside and sit in sun for a bit. It's a gorgeous day today!

Burned butter cake I made for Bible study supper last night.

The cake my mum made for my sisters' birthday. We have high dessert standards in my family.

instagramfollow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!