Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday: the one with the Shattered Star


Sorry, not much to report this week! Since I wrote this post, quite a bit has happened!

Finished

Shattered Star

Finally - the top is done!

It doesn't look quite as spectacular as I hoped (it's not as distinct in colour difference as I anticipated), but it's still a lovely, subtle star.

shattered star quilt

Pay no attention to the #cats purring under the #quilt...

More detail tomorrow or Friday, when I put together a post. In the meantime, you can see the pics on Flickr or Instagram (seldear).

WIPs

Simone's Baby Bag:

Cut, but not sewn. I'm hoping to get that done this weekend while away at (writing) camp:

simone's baby bag

URGENT TO DO

Also to do at (writing) camp:
- plan out my Sydney Quilt Show quilt: something modern. I have ideas, I just need to work them out more carefully.
- finish the block for the Sydney MQG which is having an Emergency Sew-In to finish off the blocks for the Sydney Quilt Show.

Linking up to the party at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!