Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WIP Wednesday: the one with very little


So, the sprint turned into a hobble. Friday and Saturday were bad days for the leg, so I didn't end up getting the quilts done. Finding a commercial quilter who could do at least one of my show quilts within a week proved problematic, so I've dropped entirely out of the Sydney Quilt Show. :(

WIPs

Still Swarm By Sel and The Promises Of Spring. They have backings, the issue is now getting them quilted. I have a very specific vision for The Promises Of Spring, but Swarm by Sel could be done in an all-over panto pattern if needful. If.

Anyway, while my board is clear and my space is clean, it's time to get back to backings and bindings...
- USA Hurray
- King of Bling (red letter day)
- Under The Sea (Mendocino quilt)
- Odyssea (binding)
- Darling Violetta (binding)

Oh, and the AHBC Birthday swaps for April and May, in which I've let myself get bogged down in uncertainty and self-criticism.

*sigh*

I may have to get a move on: I have a friend coming to stay from the US on Saturday and the only place to put her is in the sewing room!

Millefiori Madness

Still sewing slowly on the commute, although I'm liking the current rosette - gold diamonds and magenta centres - so pretty!

Millefiori madness

Other things

June-July quilts

1. 2 Camille Roskelley quilts
2. Imagine Greater: Heather Ross quilt

--

Linking up to Freshly Pieced and WIP Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!