Saturday, October 5, 2019

2019 FAL: Q4 goals



A lot of retreads this quarter; I didn't get much done in Q3.

One: Mum's laptop sleeve

Christmas 2019!



Two: Halloween curtains

Tula Pink De La Luna in a Penny Patch Quilt (Quilt Along Link: Stitched In Color 2013).

Penny Patch quilts are actually pretty fast, and this one has a deadline - the end of October (obviously).

Three - Six: the four-cousins quilts

Four quilts for four siblings in Moda's Rooftop Garden line, in the Penny Patch pattern.

Quilt 1: Finished!
#c4quilts

Quilt 2: WIP
#c4quilts

Quilts 3 and 4 are cut but the pieces haven't yet been put together. They just need to be done by Christmas I think.

Seven: One more UFO

I just want to finish one more UFO. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!