Thursday, June 4, 2020

Midweek Mod Squad

It's still Wednesday in the Americas and Europe right now, yeah?

Penny Patch On The Roof #3 is done!

May 2020


Penny Patch On The Roof #4 is still in pieces all over the cutting table, and I desperately don't want to do it. *sigh*

Midweek Mod Squad

It's mostly a question of JUST DOING IT. So difficult right now when I'm in the middle of Life, The State of The World, And Everythhing.

But the restless Hands Of Sel blocks are coming along nicely. Apparently if you sew in Zoom meetings, it helps both the meeting and the sewing go pretty fast...

#restlesshandsofsel

And one of the first 'tricksy' ones: Star 15, which is many small pieces and not quite as dramatic as I wanted it to be. I have to remember to pick distinctive colours for blocks.
#restlesshandsofsel


I have the binding for the Sydney Mod Squad Group Quilt. Need to contact the woman putting it all together about how wide she wants the binding. (I have her binding maker, too, which is why I got the binding fabric.)

Midweek Mod Squad

And I'd better start on my 2nd quilt for the Sydney Quilt Show. No, I haven't even begun putting it together. I know. Struggling a lot lately.

How's your stuff going?

2 comments:

  1. I quite like Star 15, sometimes it is nice to have blocks that don't stand out, gives the eye somewhere to rest from the standout blocks. I got diverted and made a HRT quilt, so now I have more scraps to cut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the danger of the diversion and a whole new set of scraps. :)

      Delete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!