Friday, March 4, 2022

WIP Wednesday: the one with more than a bit of lateness!

Been a couple of weeks. Rainbow batik curves

Did absolutely nothing on the rainbow curves quilt for all of February. Oh, maybe sewed a few strips together, but otherwise... Uninspired. *sigh*

Have just bought a couple of books with New York Beauty patterns. Maybe I'll feel a little more inspired then? Or maybe not. Right now, I'm struggling with inspiration or desire to quilt: I have too many things already going on in my life, and quilting has taken the back seat and dropped off the radar. UGH.

American Patchwork Quilting Group has a UFO program through the year. You make a list of your UFOs, number them, then resolve to finish whichever number is named as the 'UFO of the month' when the start of the month rolls around.

January was #12, which was the Rainbow Curves I've been working on. Feb was #7, which I have labelled as 'Break Free or Build Upon' quilting, which...is not going to happen until I have a bit more space in the workroom. And March is #3 which is 2 Scrappy Postage Stamp quilts. Luckily for those ones, I have the strips already cut and sewn, and now it's just a matter of sewing them into blocks and putting the blocks together.

I can get something done! I swear!

Really, I just need to clear out the study a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!