Wednesday, January 19, 2022

WIP Wednesday - the one with rainbow batik curves

Dad's bargello 'illusion' quilt (maybe I should call it Rainbows Are Visions But Only Illusions?) is starting, with the strips being sewn together.

It's taken a lot more effort to get this started than I thought it would, but once I'm started, I'm started. That's a good thing.

Last night and this morning.

WIP Wednesday 22-01-19 WIP Wednesday 22-01-19

I mean there's a fair bit to go yet, oh, and I've suddenly realised where I may have ended up going very wrong. DRAT.

Rethinking quickly, however, I could do something slightly different and that might help the overall colour...or it might make it even more of a mess...Who knows??? ARGH.

WIP Wednesday - 22-01-19

If instead of doing all the innermost row as reds, I did the next one with an innermost row as orange, and then maybe spread and 'cycle' it out through the rainbow, I shouldn't end up too short of any one colour...

I don't know if anyone's still doing WIP Wednesdays anymore, or if everyone just shuffled over to insta. Which I am over at insta, but my life is pretty busy over on insta with everything else, not just quilting. This is my 'Just Quilting' space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!