Sunday, July 24, 2022

C4 Quilts: Number Six

Cousin Number 6's quilt is in progress! I finally decided to just bite the bullet and start.

Here's the colourway:

Michael-mountains

Here's the pattern so far - from this pattern by Mommy by day; Crafter by Night.

C 4 quilts - no6

In black and white to get the values (have since shifted a few pieces around)

C 4 quilts - no6

The many and complicated shades of green:

C 4 quilts - no6

It's going quite a bit faster than I expected. If I did one row a day, I could finish the top by the end of the week...

"If? If is good...

His siblings will get the same pattern in a colourway appropriate to their personality. That's the idea anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!