Thursday, December 27, 2018

Q4 Finish: Two Sisters' quilts

My Q4 Finish-Along List

Two Bindings: Sisters Quilt 1, and Sisters Quilt 2

This has been in the work for what feels like decades. Probably only about 6 years though.

Finish along Q4 2018

It was intended as a way to use up some blocks I'd had lying around since 2012. One quilt turned into two matching quilts, and since I had refugees and asylum seekers on my mind at the time, I thought they might be good for gifting to a couple of sisters come to Australia for a new life.

Finally, having sent them to the quilter and gotten them back, I've bound them and they're ready to go to a refugee/asylum seekers centre in Newtown that should take them. Better find out about that before long.

Finish along Q4 2018

I've done several finishes this quarter, but this is the first one that got completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!