Wednesday, June 26, 2019

FAL Q2 Finish: Send Jeremy's Quilt


Q2 Goals Post

Jeremy is the son of my oldest cousin, a teenager with a love for...a football team in the UK with blue and yellow as their colours? (Can you tell I don't follow the European football leagues?) Anyway, I gave his sister Stephanie the Walkabout quilt, and have been promising him one for two years...

I finally got it backed at the end of last year, and quilted by Jo at Thirroul Custom Quilting.

It came back, got bound, and got sent.

Jeremy's quilt

I got a nice card back, which was a bit amusing because I know his mum probably nudged him into getting him to write it. Hopefully he really does like the quilt...

I can't seem to find a full picture of it bound and completed anywhere, unfortunately. But it is! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!