Friday, April 5, 2019

2019 Finish Along: Q2 Goals

Right, so starting over again...



complete at least 2 UFO Challenges out of the 3 for this quarter
For the APQ UFO Challenge, there'll be three challenge months. I have to finish at least two. (Ideally, all three would get done, but I'm not particularly hopeful.)



Mum's laptop sleeve

For her birthday, I suppose...



binding - DONE
- Birthday Stars: it's sitting around taking up space!

Sending - DONE
- Jeremy's Quilt: it's been bound and sitting around for FOREVER

Quilt Show Quilts
Stuff February 2019
ETA: DONE


ETA: DONE

I won't get them all done, of course. I have a job again, and things are looking pretty hectic. But we'll see how many easy wins we can get this month...

2 comments:

  1. No need to reply - just love the scrappy squares quilt and the way your use of colour holds it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color in both of those quilt show quilts is awesome! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!