Wednesday, June 26, 2019

FAL Q2 Finish: Quilt Show Quilt 1


Q2 Goals Post

Where The Forest Meets Suburbia

a.k.a. #100KonaTulaBlocks

Quilted, bound, submitted to the Sydney Quilt Show at the Craft Fair, and hanging:
Finish along 2019 Q2

You know how sometimes you make something and halfway through you just hate it? I had a lot of that with this. Put it away for a few months when I knew I had the quilt show coming up. Ended up quilting and binding in the last month. Whew!

But all done, generally well-liked but nothing standout, I think. I would have liked to quilt down the sashing a little but I think it's softer this way.

It goes to my mother, who seems to get first dibs on all the most complicated of my quilts!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that this project frustrated you. My 100 blocks have been waiting in a stack for me to get back to them for sashing. It feels like such a daunting task. It's lovely that your mom appreciates your work. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!