Wednesday, June 26, 2019

FAL Q2 Finish: Quilt Show Quilt 2


Q2 Goals Post

Diamonds Are A Quilter's Best Friend

Finish along 2019 Q2

This one has sat around for years - since 2013, in fact! The charm squares were part of a charm swap of Kona solids.

WIP Wednesday: the one where diamonds are a quilter's best friend

I always knew I wanted to quilt it myself, but I didn't do FMQ on my own domestic, and the longarm was no longer available to me...

Finish along 2019 Q2

It's done! I learned a few new things while quilting this, and I need a whole lot more practise with it, but...I'm happy with my work on it, even as I can see all the things I could have done better...

Ah well. Done is best!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love solids quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how some of the diamonds bleed into the border. This is a finish that was well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!