Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Sydney Quilt Show 2022

I have 6 weeks to have a top ready for the 2022 Sydney Quilt Show (if I want to enter).

Do I have anything to enter? I do not.

Should I push to get something in? Hm... That's the tricky question. This year, the quilts have to be completed to the top. I think they were somewhat discomposed by my sending in a pile of fabric and a design! Next year, they have to be completed to the binding!

What pattern would I do if I did? New York Beauty? One of the lattice quilts for the cousins? Something that's half-finished and which I could whip together in six weeks?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Whenever I try to piece a quilt in a hurry, I end up making all sorts of stupid mistakes. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!