Friday, December 28, 2018

Q4 Finish: Croques and Frocks

My Q4 Finish-Along List


Two items of clothing

So I listed 'two items of clothing' and had pictures of a shirt all cut up, and the plans for a dress.

I've finished two items of clothing, just not necessarily the two I listed.

Firstly, the dress for the 'Frocks and Croques' day in early November: Croquet in fancy dress!

Pieces were all cut out in October, and the event was in November.

Finish Along 2018: Q4


But I decided to finish it a week early and wear it to a Halloween party.

Finish along Q4 2018


And after that to the Croques and Frocks day.

Finish along Q4 2018


--

The second dress I made was for a Christmas party and I pretty much had to get it done the day of the party because I hadn't done it beforehand.

Groove is in the heart!


It was a 70s retro party thrown by a couple at church who do this every year and have a "trash auction" to raise money for an overseas aid company.

I made it seriously short. Like SERIOUSLY short.

Groove is in the heart!


Not used to wearing dresses this short. But I think it went down okay.

Groove is in the heart!


I might still try to get done the shirt that I'd planned to do:


Something nice and light to wear. I guess we'll see!

--

So that's two items of clothing made!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dresses! On behalf of the entire FAL crew, congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!