Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Midweek Syd Mod Squad

It's a Wednesday which means we're looking at a Midweek Syd ModSquad post! And I actually got things done this time!


Restless Hands of Sel

I had all the stars for Column 2 finished by Saturday night.
#midweeksydmodsquad

Now I just have to sew them into a full column so they don't get lost, and then I can start on picking and cutting out Column 3 fabric.

The actual sewing of the pieces goes together pretty fast, it's the organising and sticking fabric onto the templates that takes time and is tricksy to do. Especially when the pieces are pretty small...



Penny Patch On The Roof

Started on the four-patches for the quilt:
#midweeksydmodsquad

And the 'penny patch' blocks:
#midweeksydmodsquad

18 patch blocks to make, then 12 solid blocks, assemble and ta-da!


The other ladies from the Sydney Mod Squad will also be posting their #midweeksydmodsquad progress:
@natasharenstead
@pennypoppleton
@quilting_bushgirl
@pinkyquilts
@leebee81
@skyberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!