Tuesday, October 12, 2021

new york beauty pattern

I'm looking for New York Beauty blocks, but not in book prints. I'm looking for them in PDF format.

I already know about Ula's Free NYB patterns. Please do not direct me there. I'd like some more elaborate ones that I've seen around - a variety, if you like.

I'm absolutely happy to buy the patterns (at a reasonable price), the problem is that the sites that used to 'sell' those block patterns for foundation paper piecing are ancient (at least in internet terms) and many of them don't actually exist anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Sel, Have a look at Chris Jurd's Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PatchworkFun?page=1#items She has several variations and you may find something you like there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for those the other day, too. I found Ula's patterns but also liked the ones found here, just haven't decided yet: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TobaccoShedQuilts
    And just a disclaimer: I don't know the seller so I am not sure how good the patterns actually are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna. I've taken a look both shops and am contemplating options. I'd really like ones that fit the size of Ula's patterns (which are 6" I think?), but she does have some lovely patterns.

      Delete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!