1. Have started sewing together the octagons of the Sanctuary Kaleidoscope. It's looking pretty good. Design photo will go up on WIP Wednesday.
2. Am working on a couple of quilted potholders as a gift. It's new territory for me, so I don't know how that's going to go in the end! I should really try making one of those extremely neat tote bags that people are always putting out patterns for.
3. A friend got married on the weekend and I'm going to see if she wants a quilt for her wedding gift. Or if she wants one of the quilts I've already made.
4. Last night, I just realised how much material I really have in my stash when I went looking for a plain backing for the quilted potholders. And winced.
5. Still haven't pieced any more sub-units of the supernova. Maybe a couple tonight?
6. Will get WIP Wednesday in on time this time!