Wednesday, December 30, 2020

quilts for Q1 2021

Man, what a year!

WIPS for 2021
1. The Quilt Is Lava
2. Bard of Scrappy
3. Red-purple log cabin
4. Art Theory Shoulderbag for Mum
5. Break Free or Build Upon?

There are almost certainly more of them. Actually doing them, on the other hand? That's difficult.

NEW WORK

Interconnected
Intended for the Sydney Quilt Show 2020, but going to be on the menu for 2021. Needs designing cutting, piecing, quilting.

A Plaid-ish quilt
Plaid-ish quilt looks good, hopefully in Cotton+Steel. Have the pieces sitting aside, need to cut and arrange.

A Power of Three quilt.
I was thinking maybe from Heather Ross Mendocino, since I still have a lot of that and want to use up the scraps where possible, and this has the option for squares as small as 1.5"

Another Nameless Tula Neptune quilt
Perhaps? Same style and everything? I still have fabric left over from that.

Any Scrappy
I have so many scraps, just need to use them. (I say this every year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!