Wednesday, August 25, 2021

WIP Wednesday: kitchen curtains

Progress on the Power of Three Kitchen Curtains!

Side #1 is pieced, now I just have to work out the spacing between the rows to have the fall the full length of the window.

Kitchen curtains

I'll put a light backing on the curtain - probably a cotton voile or something equally light - partly to add opacity to the blind, partly so it's not just the raw piecing on the backside. Or maybe I should just make a second

Kitchen curtains

Probably going to take my cues from this link: How To Make Roman Blinds on YT.

The only thing is that I really want something that I can pull off the window to wash when necessary, so the dowel rod holders need to be sleeves rather than being permanently sewed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!