Thursday, August 12, 2021

the backings project

I have a new longarm quilter in my local area. She's very fast (turnaround time one week) and very quick (about half of what my previous longarmer was offering). And considering I can afford it right now, and I have a ridiculous backlog of quilt tops, I am getting quilts done.

I have already handed in The Friendship Supernova and 3:10 to Mendocino, and will be handing over the penny patches:

#pennypatchontheroof 2020 #pennypatchontheroof 2020 #pennypatchontheroof 2020 #pennypatchontheroof 2020 #pennypatchontheroof 2020

And the scarlet split squares. There are two others, but I'm not sure that I have pics of them.

Isolation quilts
And that's only around half the quilt tops I still have tucked away all over my quilting room... Also: I have Roman blinds planned for the kitchen window - the kind that you pull up and down with a cord. I really should try to get those done during this lockdown...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!