Wednesday, October 5, 2022

WIP Wednesday: the one with bitsy

Going away next week until the end of October.

Got my show quilt done and handed in. It's pretty ordinary, but mine always are.

Just doing more blocks of penny patch before I fly away:

WIP Wednesday

The odd trapezoidal fabric on the wall is planning to be a light top with a tie around the neck and the back, mostly for the next stage of my tattooing.

 

I also sewed another Sicily Slip Dress in a dark fabric for taking to Europe:

WIP Wednesday

Screwed up the french seams - I can't seem to make the french seams without either making the garment too small or else sewing the seam out of the garment so it's visible on the outside! ARGH!

Anyway, it needs hemming at the least.

To do: more stars for doing while travelling (specifically while waiting for things). Not sure I can take scissors in carry-on luggage though. Might have to get one of those cunning cutter things. (Do you think they'd let a baby roller cutter blade pass? It doesn't look very knifelike.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!