Monday, August 8, 2011

Gothic Summer Sampler: Alternative Quilting

So...I joined a 'Crooked Craft Swap' on one of my forums - a forum that has a large number of people who are into alternative lifestyles.

The idea being that sunshine, flowers, and cute kittens are fine, but wouldn't it be cool to make something that was a little...left of centre?

Like a scene of zombie bunny carnage instead of a sweet little bunny pillow. Or (in my case) a quilt in the colours of black, white, and red.

For this, I figured I'd use the Summer Sampler Series at Freshly Pieced, Swim, Bike, Quilt, and Fresh Lemon Quilts.



I'll start just as soon as I have the back for the Kaleidoscope sewn together. I haven't had a chance to do anything on it yet - the weekend was madcrazybizay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!