Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Great Aussie Destash!

Attention fabric lovers all across the blogosphere!

In honour of Australia Day (26th January) and copying the US and UK quilting bloggers, the Great Aussie Destash is scheduled for this Friday 23rd January on instagram!

destash fabric

I'll be destashing a bunch of the fabric above - with the exception of the Kate Spain 'Good Fortune' FQ bundle, since one of my fellow Australians has bagsed it (do people in other countries "bags" things? eg. "I bags the front!")

In that photo are a lot of Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson, Washi by Rashida Coleman, along with a great many other fabrics (usually 0.5 yards, although some FQs). Good stash builders!

Not in that photo are the other fabric bundles I have. Including several Moda lines, Aneela Hoey, and at least one Mendocino Blush 'pack'. (I don't like the colourway as much as the others, so there'll be some swimming sisters, and some seahorses at least, and I'll see if I can't dig up some octopi and mermaids to go with it.)

Postage is going to be the kicker, I suspect.

Within Australia, it could be anywhere from $4 upwards, depending on weight.

Internationally, it will be at least $20 for air mail, and that's not even including tracking! (It's around ~$26 with tracking.)

For those of you who'd like to participate, I'm seldear on Instagram, and the hashtag is (probably) going to be #greataussiedestash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!