1. All the quilt backings ever
2. Baby Quilt commission (Black Widow Wee Wander finish post)
1. Yeah, no. Not even one. :(
2. Finished, quilted, handed off. (Not very good, but eh.)
Well, 50% ain't bad, right? And I did finish some other things while I'm at it!
3. Boring Floor Covering (top)
I'm really not liking it. I really might pick it apart and put a decent separator border on it.
4. Patchy Fruit Salad (top)
Something else I'm not really liking and which I might do some modifications for this week. If I have time.
5. Salt Air With A Twist (top)
(Don't mind the cat tail or the discarded cat toy...)
According to my Must Make List 2015, my goals for Feb are:
1. Swarm quilt
2. Scrap Log Cabin
I think I'm going to change this. My scraps are still in sorting phase and I've discovered other things I want to do with them!
So, the ToDo list for February is currently:
eta (2 hours later): 0. Salt Air Twist: get it backed and quilted (by my quilter Jo @ Thirroul Custom Quilts) for a combined 30th/31st/1st of a couple and their baby on the 7th March. Plus pillowcases.
1. Swarm quilt: I made some good progress on this yesterday at the Sydney Modern Quilt Group super-sew in!
2. Birthday Blocks 2012: All the pieces are cut out for the remaining blocks, and the lines are drawn for sewing it up! It just needs to get sewn.
3. Supernova Friendship Blocks: only two to go!
4. Curtains for the house windows: I'm tired of anyone off the street being able to see into our house.
5. And of course, all the quilt backings ever. Again. (Ugh.)
So here it is: all the things I'm gonna do this month! (Yeah, it's a short month, and I have a story of, oh, around 80,000 words to finish before the end of it, but she'll be right, yeah?