After a month gadding about the globe, I'm finally home again. Lovely as it is to travel, it's equally lovely to be home. (Except for the bit where I have to go into work. That's not so great.
I have fabric (some Liberty, some Vietnamese silk) and many plans!
Things to be finished by the end of this month (time-urgent)
Things that are scheduled for doing (classes, QALs, etc.)
3. Meadow quilt class by Lizzie House (26th September at Hobbysew)
Things on the plate for doing
4. C+S Charm Swap finish-along using Treasure Boxes by Tracey Jay Quilts
5. Heather Ross "Imagine Greater" quilt using the Yuma pattern (link goes to Gotham Quilts' quilt-along).
6. Parental cushions (probably for Christmas TBH).
7. Summer dresses and tops with my Liberty fabrics.
Amidst all this, I have to start planting out my garden for summer. It's going to be a busy few weeks, I think...