Monday, February 22, 2016

Swarm at Quiltcon 2016!

So "Swarm" is hanging up at Quiltcon this weekend, and while it didn't win anything, it's being admired by quite a few people, and Instagrammed (tagging me) - including the Cotton & Steel instagram account - which, at this point in time, has a staggering 1,815 likes to it! o.O

Thank you to instasheridan, uppercasemag, lynseyruml, and lorena_in_syd, all of whom took photos and tagged me with them!

Now I have to see if I can get Quiltcon to send the quilt to a destination in the US, rather than back to me in Australia. Because I think this will be a gift quilt for a couple of friends in Texas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!