Friday, October 20, 2017

quilts I'd like to do - the 2017-2018 version

So, I bought the pattern for the Aviatrix Medallion quilt by Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson! It was too pretty to resist and I've wanted to make a medallion quilt for a while. I thought about doing one of the Marcelle Medallion quilts

And there's even a Quilt Along happening!

Unfortunately, April->July is the worst time for me, what with the Sydney Quilt Show requiring my quilts, and winter and hockey and life generally, so I'm thinking that maybe after July, when I have a bit of time off this project and possibly a day or two free during the week?

I'd rather like to do this with a darker background - black, navy, charcoal, steel - and use pink-scarlet, orange-yellow, green-lime, skyblue-azure, violet-purple family groups as the blocks.

--

Magic Numbers over at Sew Katie Did

arabesque quilt by Allison Jensen
- blues for Jeremy

lattice quilt by Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night
- blues and browns for Dan
- blues and golds for Cam

Landlocked Sea Lovers quilt by Cindy Sharp.
- Kate Spain Layer Cake
- Tula Pink Chipper layer cake

jelly rolls

Scrappy Granny Square Quilt also: Tropical Punch Quilt

boxes of Colour quilt
- excellent for the jelly-cut scraps I have in the box

Cosy Posy Triangle quilt
- I love triangles (and hate 'em) and this would be pretty awesome, I think...

--

Priority:
1. Jeremy's Landlocked Blues
2. Dan's Lattice
3. Cam's Lattice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!