While it’s good to have goals per quarter, I’m trying to draw up goals for the entirety of 2018. This should cut down a little on the chop-and-change nature of my quilting.
1. Get 4 more backings done and send off. FIND A NEW (LOCAL) QUILTER. (Love the one I've been using all this time, but she's in another city and not an easy one for me to reach.)
2. Bind 4 quilts returned from quilter.
3. Make 2 round the world flimsies from 2.5” strips.
4. #100blocks100days Challenge (Tula Pink 100 Blocks): make in Tula and Kona solids.
5. Snowflake block – publish (get pattern tested by the ModSquad ladies?
6. Swarm quilt – draw up pattern - publish in Make Modern?
7. Make 4 cousin quilts.
7. Design this – one side block, one corner block, one centre block