Saturday, April 14, 2018

2018 Finish Along Q2


Four things - just four! This will take us to the end of June, right?

Plain Jane Passacaglia
- needs completion of piecing
- quilting and binding

#plainjanepassacaglia

It's going in the Sydney Quilt Show (if they accept it).


Break Free? Or Build Upon?
- needs completion of piecing
- quilting and binding

Break Free Or Build Upon

Again, Sydney Quilt Show (if accepted).

2x Scrappy Round The World

I have a load of 2.5" strips which need using. Need to go hunt up some nice, swift patterns on pinterest, etc.

Jelly roll strips.

4x backings

Backings for:
* Jeremy's Quilt
* birthday star
* friendship supernova
* 3:10 to Yuma

--

So that's me for the next 3 months.

5 comments:

  1. I love a round the world quilt! Times two is even more divine. Good luck on the show entries! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of the quilts. I hope thy get accepted. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like those 2 will keep you busy, lots of piecing. The scrap pile is amazing to me, I have maybe a couple of baggies of scraps, not enough to really do anything with at this point. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects look forward to seeing your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plain jane passacaglia is going to be gorgeous! I can not wait to see it finished, and I hope you are able to get many of your projects done this quarter!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!