Monday, March 11, 2024

Manic Monday: if I think about it, I'll go mad

Stocktake time!

Well, sort of.

A friend asked what quilt patterns I was eager to do and...I made the mistake of looking in my pattern file...

These are the patterns which I have and yet haven't done. That's not counting UFOs, any quilts in books, or patterns that I downloaded 'with intent'.

2024-03-11_08-15-47

Possibly one of the more depressing things about quilting is the knowledge that all the fabric, all the backings, all the books, and all the patterns? You'll never get through that. Yes, yes, all the positivity and encouragement and silly memes, but the truth is that I have far far more than I'm ever going to get through: scraps and buckets and strips and fabric lines and excess quilt blocks...

I guess I could just start by filling out the 'mismatched' blocks that I have and adding them together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!