Thursday, January 5, 2012

12 quilts in 2011!

My goal at the start of 2011 was to make 12 quilt tops. Not finished quilts, since I didn't feel I had the skill then (or the machine), just the tops.

I believe I've succeeded!

2011 Quilt Top Roll-Call
1. Penny Batik
2011quilts-04mosaic

2. Modern Rail Fence
2011quilts-03mosaic

3. Central Park Boxes


4. Supernova
2011quilts-07mosaic

5. Sanctuary Kaleidoscope
sanctuary kaleidoscope

6. Santorini Sun And Sea
2011quilts-22mosaic

7. The Colour Of Magic
2011quilts-05mosaic

8. Gothic Summer Sampler


9. Go Back To The Jungle, Turn The World Around


10. Dead Simple QAL
Dead Simple QAL

11. Mum's Imperial Stars
2011quilts-18mosaic

12. Amazeing French Lace
Modern Basics: modern maze in French lace batiks

It was close. I still haven't finished Harvest HSTs or the Charmed Prints QAL, and there are a lot of tops yet to be quilted!

Also, I feel compelled to add that I was aided and abetted by the lack of 9to5 work I had during the year, and my friend Jenn, who's been an invaluable source of encouragement and corruption since June!

I'll put my 2012 goals in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Kaleidoscope, Supernova, Central Park - my faves, but all are lovely - good going!!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!