Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Celebrate Colour - Autumn Cushions

Celebrate Color


I wasn't sure I'd be entering this at all - getting these done seemed just so impossible with everything else going on right now!

But they're done and finished and looking quite good enough that I am suffering just a leetle covetousness...

The fronts!
cushion fronts

The sides and backs!
cushion stack

The artfully arranged!
Celebrate Colour Cushions - finished!


They're intended for someone in the UK - an exchange that was supposed to cover Halloween, and is supposed to reach her by the 21st November. *coughs*

It's gonna be a bit late, I think...

I just hope she likes them!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pillows! Definitely worth the wait! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great - I'm sure she'll love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course she will! They came out great. Thanks for joining in with Celebrate Color!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!