Yeah, this sucker:
2. Make 2 summer dresses out of the Liberty fabric I bought in the UK
Use this pattern:
3. Make 1 summer dress out of the C+S voile I have
...probably just a slip dress, no zipper, nothing. Comfy and casual.
4. Piece 'I Bet Fibonacci Never Had To Do Quilt Math'
New project in C+S, very secret. Will hopefully be for next year's Sydney Quilt Show
5. Piece the Meadow Quilt
Started started started, gotta finish it. Lizzy said that once you've done the 'eyes', you'll finish the quilt. So I suppose this project could be called "The Eyes Have It"?!? (*cue groans at dadjoke*)
6. Piece Yuma QAL in HR Mendocino
7. Finish Scrappy Log Cabin
8. Do 100 Days Of FMQ project
100 Days, starting the 2nd October. That'll take me through to the New Year, right? How about a 10x10 of 9.5" square blocks with FMQ on them? See if I can make it work?
Putting my goals up at Fiber of All Sorts' October 2015: A Lovely Year Of Finishes Masterpost.