Friday, October 2, 2015

2015 - Q3 Finishes!

1. Get all my AHBC Birthday Swaps Done - DONE

The #hourbasket is really easy. Really really easy...  #saturdaynightcraftalong

JeniB's drawstring bag, in Angela Walters' fabric....

2. Quilt two quilts - NOPE

Didn't even manage one.

3. Finish Domestic Bliss Quilt Top - DONE

Quilt for my mother's Soroptimists chapter to raffle off. Quilt stats: 76" square, fabric is Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott, pattern is Swell by Camille Roskelley.

4. Those Damned Curtains for the front room - NOPE

SUMMER IS ICUMEN IN.

Still on the list, though. I am thinking of either a Halloween Pumpkin for the front curtains for Halloween or possibly a Sugar-Skull for Day of the Dead.

5. summer dresses - PARTLY

SHIELD dress

I think I need to be specific about how many and what dresses precisely next time.

6. Costume for Dragon*Con Atlanta - NOPE

Could have made this a lot easier for myself by buying. But no. Next time, gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!